Polished Concrete hearths is from the Range.
- Inset Stove – 1000mm x 300mm x 50mm
- Rectangle – 950mm x 800mm x 50mm
- Square – 900mm x 900mm x 50mm
- Teardrop Shape – 1000mm x 1000mm x 50mm
- Clipped Corner Square shape – 900mm x 900mm x 50mm
- Not available in bespoke shapes/sizes
The lead time will be up to 3 weeks
The Concrete Hearth/Floor Plate suits all stove designs. While it has a predominantly smooth curved front to provide a softer finish, there may be natural chipping. The concrete hearth helps manage your stove’s ash spills efficiently and is an appealingly industrial looking 50mm thick.
This is a natural stone product and can have natural markings/blemishes within the stone.
The weight of the stone, together with the stove, should hold the hearth place so it is unlikely to require fixing. It should be noted that any sealant/fixing materials may cause the stone to change colour/mark, over time.
When handling the stone, you should ensure hands are clean, to reduce the chance of marking the stone.
When siting your Woodburner, please ensure it is lifted carefully in to place and not dragged across the hearth. This will mark your hearth