The following products are dispatched on a pallet:
- ALL Bespoke orders
- Larger Glass products including Large Semi Circle, Large Standard, Large Square, Circular, Large Truncated, Large Rectangle and Medium Standard
- All Stone products
We recommend you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of your order.
Hearths are currently being dispatched from us to your registered address within 3 working days of receipt of your order and usually on a Next Day service. We will email you (using the address supplied) to arrange or confirm the delivery date.
- Orders received after 1pm and those received on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, are deemed as being received the next working day
- We schedule pallets for delivery Tuesday – Friday. They normally arrive between 8.30AM-6PM.
- Please select the morning/afternoon delivery option if you require a narrower time frame for delivery
- If you have a preferred date, please supply this in the order notes and we will do our best to accommodate it. We do not otherwise provide updates on your delivery.
- The carriers will only deliver goods to the nearest entrance to your property or curb-side and will NOT bring the goods inside; this is for insurance and health and safety reasons.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL PALLET DELIVERIES:
You must advise us of potential Access and/or Delivery issues prior to dispatch and we will do our best to accommodate these (additional charges may apply).If the carriers are unable to deliver to you, they will charge us for the failed delivery and for re-delivery or return and we shall have to hold you liable for these charges.
Examples of circumstances which may prevent the delivery of pallet goods, including but not exclusive to the following;
- Weight/height restrictions such as a Large 7.5 tonne lorry, bridges
- Long, gravel drives, areas inside walled cities, height restrictions, narrow lanes
- Closing day(s)- opening hours – location – staircases
- Delivery restrictions
- No stopping or narrow pavement etc
You must confirm the correct goods have been received safely and in good order and to ensure you will be at the delivery address on the date scheduled or whomever you have arranged to accept the delivery, is fully aware of the following (including 3rd party deliveries): –
- You are required to check your order immediately upon receipt and prior to signing the delivery manifest, whether it be a paper or handheld device. Drivers are permitted ample time for this. Lift off the wrapping and as part of your check, run fingers around the edges as well as a visual check all around the hearth(s).
- You must not accept the delivery if goods are damaged in any way, DO NOT give your name or sign for them; in these circumstances, the courier must take them away and you are required to report the issues/damage to ourselves via email, with photographic evidence (to email@example.com). You are not exempted from this obligation in noting the courier documents “UNCHECKED”
- You will be charged for replacement of damaged goods not notified as above/within the specified time frame or you do not return them with the carrier; if we are notified of damage/issues straight away, the courier accepts liability
- All glass products must be laid on a clean, completely level base, free of any debrisTake great care when laying your COLOURED HEARTH, with the matte coloured side being placed on the floor with the shiny side on top
- We are not liable for any costs incurred by you, or any loss of earnings for delayed, late or failed deliveries for any reason including but not exclusive to taking additional time off work, having to re-book an installer nor are we liable for any extra charges the installer may charge you
- Pallets will not be left unattended and re-delivery will be charged for if you are not in. Re-delivery is unlikely to be the same day as the carriers will be delivering elsewhere
- Any instruction you make for a carrier to leave a pallet unattended, is made at your own risk. We are not liable for any damage caused to goods you haven’t checked upon receipt whilst the driver is present or have signed for
- Once goods have been taken inside your property, we accept no further liability for any damage