- Important Information: Made-to-measure hearth quotations will be provided within 5 days.
- We are now taking orders for bespoke items to be delivered from mid-January 2019.
- The maximum bespoke size available to order is 1150mm x 1000mm for pallet delivery. Stock items are those shapes and sizes shown on this site
- Bespoke items will arrive on a pallet (please see delivery terms)
- A simple drawing and measurements are required (in metric)
- Quotations are valid for up to 40 days
- Clear and painted glass options are normally 12mm thick (please specify if you require 15mm or 19mm).
- Smoked glass is NOT available in custom sizes
- Concrete hearths: 50mm thick (Teardrop 1000mm, Square, Rectangle and Clipped Corner Only – from March 2019)
- Sandstone hearths: 30mm and 50mm thicknesses
- Slate: 20mm thickness only
- Granite: 20mm and 30mm thicknesses
- ALL stone hearths are sold unsealed
- Bespoke hearths are usually dispatched within 21 working days and are non returnable or refundable.
- Please note that painted coloured glass hearths must be lifted into place and sited with the coated side to a clean floor, free of debris. They should not be placed where there is underfloor heating as this will damage the coating
- Painted hearths can be easily damaged if placed paint-side-up
- The surface beneath the hearth should be chemically neutral and free from active chemicals such as acid or similar, which may damage coloured/painted hearths
- Please ensure hands are clean when handling hearths to avoid staining
Note re fitting – Riven Slate
As a result of slate being split rather than cut to achieve the riven finish, the thickness level may not be consistent throughout. When siting on a wooden floor for example, we recommend the use of flexible tile adhesive.